RIHN Special Symposium on Typhoon Yolanda Recovery Research
【Date and Time】
March 28th, 2014, 3-5 p.m.
Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, Kyoto (→ Access)
Managing Environmental Risks to Food and Health Security in Asian Watersheds
【Speakers and Presentation Titles】
- Jaime Z. Galvez-Tan, University of the Philippines, Manila, and Health Futures Foundation, Inc.
Enhancing Health-related Post-disaster Rehabilitation in Communities Affected by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in Eastern Visayas, Philippines
- Robert Ranola, Jr., University of the Philippines, Los Banos
Enhancing Community Initiatives in Restoring Livelihood in Upland and Lowland Agriculture Affected by Yolanda-Related Disasters
- Rogelio Concepcion, University of the Philippines, Los Banos
Restoration of Yaman ng Kalikasan: Community-based Coastal Resources Adaptation and Livelihood (CORAL): Social Action Research for Yolanda Tragedy-Affected Coco-Fishing Communities and Wetland Bio-diversity
- Ryohei Kada, RIHN and National Yokohama University
Damage by the Typhoon Yolanda and How Japan Contributes to Its Rehabilitation?
- Noboru Okuda, Kyoto University
- Kiyoto Kurokawa, Ritsumeikan University
Panel Discussion Moderator: Tadayoshi Masuda, RIHN
MC: Adelina C. Santos-Borja, LLDA
The meeting is sponsored by RIHN.
Tadayoshi Masuda at