The Ministry of the Environment, Japan (MOEJ), and the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEFCC), India, will jointly organize an event of “The India-Japan Environmental Week” from January 12 (Thu.) to January 13 (Fri.), 2023. Attracting key speakers and participants from Japan and India’s public and private sectors, Environmental Week aims to provide opportunities to discuss environmental issues and share innovative and emerging ecological solutions. This event includes a Bilateral Environmental Policy discussion (invitation only), Seminars on various topics and Business Matching and Exhibition (with On-site and Online format).
Our Aakash project Seminar, “Toward clean air in North India”, will be held on 13th January 2023. Prof. Sachiko Hayashida, the project leader and members, will go to Delhi and give speeches on-site.
|Date:||Friday, Jan 13, 2023, 11:35-13:05 (IST) 15:05-16:25(JST)|
|Venue:||The Imperial New Delhi/ Online (zoom)|
|Program:||“Aakash project: toward clean air in North India”
- Chair: Prabir Patra (JAMSTEC)
1. Aakash Project Summary: Results and future scopes
-Sachiko Hayashida (RIHN)
2. Investigation of Perception About Air Pollution And Its Health risks
- Kayo Ueda (Hokkaido, Japan)
3. Ex-situ management of Crop Reside in Punjab: Some Insights
- Kamal Vatta (Punjab Agricultural University)
4. Negative emission technology for carbon dioxide in agricultural fields
- Shigeto Sudo (NARO)
Comments from Industries